Mr. and Mrs. Wirth Go To Washington

Have something to say? Leave us a comment under one of the blogs. ***Click on a picture if you want to enlarge it.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006





Pictures from our trip to the City of Brotherly Love, or the city where Rocky and Adrien were from, or the city where the Fresh Prince was chillin out, maxin, relaxin, it's cool, and shootin some Bball outside of the school. BYU took us all there on a tour bus, fully equipped with DVD players so we could watch National Treasure........(so then it didn't matter that Benjamin Franklin and George Washington had been to where we were going, Nicholas Cage had been there!) We went to Independence Hall (signing of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution), the Constitution Center (museum), the Liberty Bell, the Church of Christ graveyard (Ben Franklin's grave)........and even Betsy Ross' house. It was all really, really great, and we had an awesome time. It made us glad to be part of the BYU seminar, which gave us the "all-expenses paid" trip. (When one of the U of U interns Jake works with heard what BYU did for us, he said: "Why not me? I pay my tithing too!"
Pictures: Statues of the signers of the Constitution, The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok first of all I thought that you were there to work. It looks like all you do is play. I still feel like I have a missionary especially since I don't get any phone calls. Hiss, you're never around when I need you:)Have enough fun for us too.

9/21/2006 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home